Friday, May 7, 2010

Bail update

Quick note to all! Waiting on state to reply to new bond allowing us to use property. They have expressed that they will not contest it so the Judge will just have to sign off on it. No one wants her out more than our family, but we are protecting people who have so generously agreed to contribute to this, so we will have to wait to insure that happens. The kind person that has put up the property bond is from Anchorage. Not sure where "Seattle" came into play. Mechele has been appointed a new attorney so we are working on that aspect. Thanks so much to those who have donated money to help defer expenses. Although it appears we will have a public defender there still will be expenses involved. I have set up an account for these expenses and donations can be made through PayPal or by check. If anyone would like details of how this money is being spent please email me personally and I will be happy to provide this to you. It is amazing after the last three and 1/2 years how many wonderful, generous and caring individuals are offering their support. What a turn around from the first bail hearing!!! Do know that it is because of all your support that we have come this far. I am so grateful that you have been there for us. I will update more as I find out more details. My love and gratitude to all of you. And to all the moms out there....have a blessed Mother's Day!! You have all made mine a much happier one than I have had in a long time!!

Sandy
PS....Willy, your posts are coming through in Japenese and I can't translate them!!

1 comment:

livieandhermommies said...

REALLY!!! The judge needs to sign off on this today, to allow Mechele, her dtr and Sandy a VERY Happy MOTHERS DAY!!!!
I am so happy for you all...