Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy Sunday

Hello everyone. Today’s highlight was that we went to the market for the bear naming contest, and entered our suggestions. I read the op-ed in the ADN, and would like to say a BIG thank you to Professor Boraas. Thank you for your strength, bravery and your work. I feel a change in the air. As you know I have choose to walk silently, with dignity and not engage. I am appreciative of the ADN’s ability to allow fairness (even in op-ed) something that I believed had been lost

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mechele

I agree 100% that Alan Boraas is brave to stand up and give his opinion. He risks ridicule and written attacks from posters, but has risen above these possibilities to state what he feels must be said. This requires a brave soul these days, given the way information travels around the globe in seconds.

All the best to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Hello Mechele

I agree 100% that Alan Boraas is brave to stand up and give his opinion. He risks ridicule and written attacks from posters, but has risen above these possibilities to state what he feels must be said. This requires a brave soul these days, given the way information travels around the globe in seconds. What is stated in his article is what many people want to say. Let's hope the prosecutor will read and re-think his position.

All the best to you and your family.

Unknown said...

MECHELE,
HELLO..JUST WANTED TO SAY I HAD WATCHED THE 48 HOURS SHOW REGARDING YOUR CASE IN JANUARY AND FELT STRONGLY YOU WERE INNOCENT JUST FROM THE ONE SHOW. NOW, TO HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT THE COURT OF APPEALS FEELS THE SAME AS I DID IN JANUARY MAKES ME PROUD FOR YOU AN DYOUR FAMILY. GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY YOUR TIME WITH AUDREY...SANDY JACKSON TEXARKANA, TEXAS