Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thursday



Dear friends, I hope you are all doing well and healthy. We have had some amazing days here. The weather is funny. One day it feels 70 degrees and sunny, then the very next its wet, windy and chilly.
We have been kicking it downtown and doing touristy things. I never thought that I would say I love Anchorage, but I do. The parks, trails and waterfront, are all breathtaking.
Yesterday, we ventured out with the dog and kids to be tourist for the day. We bought chocolate, lattes and ice cream. We had fun and took lots of pictures. Anchorage is super dog friendly too. Cake Studio has BEST soy latte!
We watched the fisherman at Ship Creek, and then went to the boat dock and the kids climbed on the big boulders, as we snapped photos of the big land mass across the water, which we wondered. ..is that Russia? Just kidding! We knew it wasn’t. Maggie, my little dog, scored when she found some discarded potato chips among the rocks…ick.
Tomorrow extreme disk golf.

13 comments:

KTSBerg said...

So glad you girls are having a great time! You deserve it!!

Unknown said...

Must feel wonderful!!! Many happy days ahead for you I am sure.

Anonymous said...

I would rather Alaska's weather right now then this NYC Weather. We can trade anytime.

Happy weekend,

Mike
Brooklyn, NY

BourgeoisViews said...

I know I am never on subject, but I am trying to pin down the website, Eyes for Lies, about how it determined that Mechele Linehan's small baby voice shows that she is lying. So far all I am getting is the run-around about whether I have an open mind for new things. I won't know until it devulges the secret clues it uses to detect Mechele's "lies." But it is disturbing that the clueless use this website to justify their assumption that Mechele is guilty of murder.

BourgeoisViews said...

I could not get Eyes for Lies to specify what clues it uses to determine that Mechele is lying. I think it could not specify since studies have not indicated that this sort of observation works. This "knowing" that Mechele is lying is what a lot of her critics use to justify "knowing" she is guilty without reasonable evidence. It is a populist idea that this class uses to vilify Mechele because they believe she "deserves" it. Populism is mob mentality and not justice.

Janet Throneberry said...

When does Audrey have to go to school? : (

Janet Throneberry said...

Hey, I was thinking that it will be too hard on little Audrey to leave for school; but that should be (relatively) easy after what yall have already survived. Anyway good luck with that!

Anonymous said...

Best of luck Mechele. God Bless.

ronjames

Unknown said...

Good luck Mechele, It scares me when I see what is allowed as evidence in trials. No one should be convicted without direct evidence. I hope you can be reunited with your family very soon

Unknown said...

I am happy you are free on bail and it makes me sick that they convicted you by character assassination instead of evidence. I really hope you will be reunited with your family very soon

Unknown said...

I am so happy to hear that you are out and anxiously await news that this alaskan court nightmare is over.

SANDY J said...

I REALIZE IMMEDIATELY AFTER SEEING THE BROADCAST YOU WERE INNOCENT. I PRAY THAT YOU DO NOT EVEN HAVE TO BE SUBJECTED TO ANYMORE OF THE GREAT STATE OF ALASKA'S JUSTICE SYSTEM TO BE RETURNED TO YOUR LIFE ANF FAMILY POSTHASTE!!

SANDY J said...

YOUR STORY TOUCHED ME IN MANY WAYS..IT WAS IMMEDIATE THAT YOU ARE INNOCENT!!! MAY GOD KEEP YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES SAFE AND HAPPY AND MAY THE COURTS/JUSTICE SYSTEM IN ALASKA REALIZE THEIR MISTAKE IN TRYING YOU THE FIRST TIME AND NEVER RE TRYING YOU AGAIN...AMEN