Thursday, July 8, 2010

Today's Bail Hearing

Today was a great victory! We asked the court for reasonable bail conditions & the court granted these. I would once again like to say thank you to all those who have offered prayers and support during this difficult long journey. It has been a long road, and I know that this road is nearing the end.

This week four friends came into town, and my daughter returned from her one week return to home. I am so thankful for the time that they can spend with me here. I have dreamed about these moments for years.

I would like to thank all those who helped with the website. Mechelelinehan.com. It is a grand task, still in progress. Since it's design is to hold (never online before) documents, pertaining to this case, I anticipate that it will be ongoing.

I would like to thank my friends at randomtv.com, who created a live broadcast of the hearing. It alleviated much tension to know that many supporters were there live with me throughout the progression. Most surprisingly was, when Brad Pitt, from within Terri's purse deployed one of his most memorable lines from Fight Club, loudly notifying the court the"The first rule of Fight Club is you do not talk about Fight Club, the second rule of Fight Club, you don't talk about Fight Club" Thank you Brad, for the humor and support. This was truly an icebreaker. I am downloading the ring tone tonight. :-)

I will be sporting a new ankle monitor adorned with GPS. I wore this for a year while out on bail in 2006-2007. I previously wrote a story on this blog about the transmitter box. Funny that a month in a half later we would ask the court for electronic monitoring.

I am especially thankful to my attorneys, John Cashion and Chester Gilmore. Without their diligence and knowledge, today's results would not have been possible. I constantly pepper them with questions, they are an endless fountain of information and patience.

I am thankful to the courts for granting me reasonable bail conditions

Please visit the website, mechelelinehan.com frequently, as we will be building it up quickly as new motions are filed with the court, in addition to posting older records as they become available electronically.

Thank you to all

Mechele

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Website is nice. Thanks for having it. Watched the Bail Hearing. Yea Mechele!!

Raul de Cabo Calzada said...

Good luck Mechelle, you must be patient. I want write you a email but first I must translate it to english, a great hug and good luck

Anonymous said...

Good decisions made at the bail hearing.

In terms of the next trial exit Pat Gullufsen and enter Paul Miovas. This is a great opportunity for the prosecutor to bow out gracefully and drop this case as there is so much reasonable doubt that it is ridiculous to proceed. Pat Gullufsen need not be involved and his ego is saved.

Mechele, all of your supporters would love to see you return to your family and home town and leave this horror behind you.

All of our love from across the seas. We watched your bail hearing from the UK, up until 1.30am. Great to see you looking so well and composed.

Thumbs up to Barbara Sheridan for standing up for justice. Best of regards to your wonderful mum, husband and all of your family and friends.

Anonymous said...

I have been away from my computer for a month or so and I am delighted at the way things have moved on. Things look a heck of a lot different than they did even just 6 months ago. I do sincerely hope that things continue to improve, Sandy, so that this matter is brought to an end and you and your family can get on with your lives - without the need any more for websites and a public campaign for fair justice.

Many good wishes

Phil M
(UK)

Anonymous said...

Great article in the ADN

http://www.adn.com/2010/07/09/1360919/we-should-free-linehan-not-try.html

I believe this article, written by Alan Borass and published in the ADN on July 9th, 2010 10:02 PM articulates what all of Mechele's supporters want to say.

Thank you to the ADN and to Alan Borass.

Anonymous said...

I have not heard of you until a couple of nights ago when I watched it on 48 hours. I sincerely believe you are innocent of any wrong doing and I pray for you to be vindicated and return to your loving family. God Bless you and your family!!!! I will be following your case in the future.

Ronnie...Newfoundland, Canada

lc said...

Just seen the show on 48 hrs. My girlfriend and I were shocked! No evidence at all, just a story....