Thursday, October 22, 2009

Mechele says "THANKS!

Thanks to everyone who has sent Mechele letters, books, etc. And a special thanks to everyone who has posted on this blogsite. She has been sent copies and is overwelmed by your concern and that you have taken time out of your lives to be concerned with hers and her family. I would like to ask everyone if you see where reruns of "48 Hrs", "Snapped", and "Dateline" on Mechele's case are on, would you please send a post or email me personally? I have had several request to let people who have not seen the shows to post that they will be re-aired. It will probably be a little "quiet" on the blog as we are in a "limbo" state waiting for the oral arguments in December. Colin will post soon and I will keep everyone updated as we get new information. My personal thanks to all of you from the bottom of my heart!!

Sandy

6 comments:

JillSmithLewis said...

Hi Sandy! You might be able to get ahold of a episode of Snapped on Hulu.com just type snapped in the keyword box hon.

The Napkin Manifestos said...

Hi, just wanted to tell you, the 48 hours mystery episodes aired tonight, Nov 1 from 7-9, I believe they're going to re-air them tomorrow at 6.

Emery said...

We just watched the 48 hours mystery shows tonight and I cannot believe Mechele got convicted of this. The system and sentencing is completely different here in Canada. It isn't done on circumstancial evidence...it seems there was no evidence at all in the whole case...real evidence. Any one can have an opinion and this whole thing seems based on that. It is horrible she had to leave her daughter like that, and also such a devastating sentence.

Unknown said...

Hi Sandy, just thought you might like to know that they are airing the 48 Hours Mystery again, now. It's 11:06 and it's started out a little different than the previous version I do believe.

Michelle - San Diego said...

Watched 48 hrs. I don't believe that Mechele was guilty. The letter is ridiculous. I'll be using Amazon to send a book to her. She, her family and friends are in my prayers.

stanq said...

I hope you find the justice you are looking for! There is no greater love than a mother has for her child. I will be thinking of you and your family.

Stan