Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mechele

Good morning to all! First I would like to apologize for not writing sooner. It has been a stressful and hectic week. Mechele was rushed to the hospital and has had emergency surgery performed. It was successful and she is still in the hospital recovering. Sparing the details, it was female-related and not life-threating. I have talked to her several times and she has reported that she had been very well cared for both at Hiland and at the hospital. Hopefully she will be released from the hospital today and returned to Hiland. Many of you have expressed your concern regarding her bail hearing. Unfortunately I am not at liberty to discuss this but I can assure you it is being handled and we are hopeful to have the issue resolved soon. Please be patient with the information that I cannot discuss here. Each and every one of you is so very important to us. As I have mentioned before, your support and concern is crucial to us. And, as always feel free to email me personally at mechelemom@yahoo.com. I do answer your individual emails. A special thanks from our family and Mechele for the books, letters, cards that you have sent. They truly means so very much to all of us. I will update this site as soon as I am able to release information. Please understand that as you all are aware of, I do not post negative comments, but that does not prevent undesirable readers from reading what is on this site. Hopefully we will have good news to report soon! My heartfelt thanks and love to all of you!
Sandy

10 comments:

GJefferson said...

I am very glad Mechele received good care and is alright now.

wbciv78 said...

Thank you very much for the update!! Always my thoughts and prayers are with you all!! We hope she gets out soon!!

Unknown said...

at least she got some fresh air away from Hiland CC

feel better,

Mike

Kim said...

Glad she's okay. Thinking of her.

Mazie said...

Mechele has been in our thoughts and prayers. Her return home to her family, this is always in our prayers. Unfortunately I put a sticker on the envelope of the letter I last sent to Mechele ... and it was returned to me. So sorry, Mechele!

LoveAlways,

Mazie

livieandhermommies said...

7 Weeks...
7 Weeks ago today - Mechele and her family got the news they had been praying for...
7 Weeks ago THE WISE appellate Judges reversed her conviction...
7 WEEKS ago the process began, yet Mechele remains incarcerated...
7 WEEKS!!! 49 DAYS!!!! 49 days she and her family have been waiting....
Sending prayers for a speedy end to the wait...

Jennifer said...

I know that Mechele is further along now than she had been before the judges decided to allow a retrail, but why isn't she out on bail yet?

Mim Walker TX, USA said...

You know as I set here and write to (Mechele) I think this could have been me, The way they are convicting people of crimes they didn't commit, just pure laziness on the part of investigators and police detectives once they get someone that has bad things to say about the so called (Suspect)they are allowed to build a case for the (District Attorney) based on what so and so says....NOT REAL EVIDENCE....I'm a junkie when it comes to watching true life crimes e.i., 48 hours, dateline and etc...But I feel like I see more and more of these cases everyday..And this is so true when they say, I don't care what you have to do to bring the murderer to justice just do it, so that's where the Blame game comes from..They find someone close to the victim and invent a motive and well as we see what happens in the end..Another innocent persons hopes and dreams are taking away from them or worse their LIFE...I thought we are all INNOCENT until proven guilty. I wish I could do more for you financially. I'm a single mom of 4 boys and live on a budget as I'm sure alot do. But i will be getting a T-shirt and will be wearing it w/honor...And my thoughts and prayers of course are with you and your family...Im not a judgemental person, If your a Christan lady have faith in the lord and only read good things about yourself all the bad will bring you down, cant believe your still up this high just keep talking to him if you have cristain faith and if not Meditate in your belief. I do believe prayer, meditation of any sort will set your mind free and bring you happiness.

Anonymous said...

I've been a follower of the trial for a while now. So glad to hear that Mechele is finally receiving some fair justice. Hopefully she will soon be returned safely home with her husband, children, and friends shortly. I'll keep her in my prayers!

Best of luck,
Kelly - Huntington Beach, CA

Unknown said...

I really hope and pray that everything works out. She's a great person from what I have heard and followed. May God be with you and your family, and we hope to hear good news soon.